MX 1230 with 3M™ Novec™ 1230
DATA PROCESSING AND TELECOMMUNICATION FACILITIES
COMPUTER AND SERVER ROOMS
HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL PROPERTIES
ANY ENVIRONMENT SENSITIVE TO WATER OR FOAM-BASED SUPPRESSANTS
The cost effective and sustainable alternative to Halon. Our MX 1230 fire extinguishing system uses 3M™ Novec™ 1230 Fire Protection Fluid, which will not damage electronics and leaves no residue behind. It also has a higher safety margin than other clean agents, making it extremely safe for people working in protected areas. With 0.0 ozone depletion potential, an atmospheric lifetime of just five days, and a global warming potential of 1.0, the MX 1230 system is the long-term alternative to Halon. Read our new Halon Replacement Brochure and Halon Replacement White Paper for a more detailed discussion.
High pressure means smaller tanks and less floor space. Our exclusive 725 psi system allows longer pipe runs, smaller pipe sizes, remote tank location, and multi-zone protection from a single cylinder bank. With the only Novec™ 1230 system approved for use with selector valves, Minimax can deliver cost savings and system flexibility for large area protection.
- Clean agent leaves no residue – no cleanup required, and downtime is minimized
- Environmentally friendly, long term sustainable alternative to Halon
- Advanced delivery 725 psi high pressure system is ideal for Halon retrofits
- Also available in standard 360 psi
- Suitable for class A, B, and C type fires
- Used as a total flooding agent
- Approved by both UL/ULC and FM