DATA PROCESSING AND TELECOMMUNICATION FACILITIES
COMPUTER AND SERVER ROOMS
HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL PROPERTIES
ANY ENVIRONMENT SENSITIVE TO WATER OR FOAM-BASED SUPPRESSANTS
Replace Your Halon System with an Optimized 725 psi High Pressure Novec™ 1230 System
Minmax has changed the cost-benefit equation for Halon replacement. Now you can avoid the risk of business interruption and eliminate expensive Halon system recharging.
The Minimax MX 1230 725 psi high pressure system delivers advantages not found in any other clean agent system:
- Save space and cost by reducing storage tank size
- Locate agent storage tanks away from protected assets and free up space for better asset utilization
- Improve security by lessening the need for personnel access
- Protect multiple areas with a single cylinder bank
- Reduce replacement cost by re-using much of your existing Halon piping network
- Make your system environmentally safe with zero impact on the ozone layer and zero global warming potential
The 725 psi difference. Minimax uses specially designed storage tanks pressurized to 725 psi, enabling a multi-zone system that protects several areas from one clean agent supply. This dramatically reduces installed cost, and delivers ongoing benefits for service and maintenance. And with smaller tanks and longer allowable pipe runs, you can place tanks away from the protected area for more efficient use of valuable space.
Read our new Halon Replacement Brochure and Halon Replacement White Paper for a detailed discussion of Minimax system advantages. Then contact us to learn how your business can benefit from conversion to a Minimax High Pressure 725 PSI Novec™ 1230 fire suppression system.